June 18, 2021 | Comments
A U.K. Home Office official said that the next-generation Emergency Services Network will likely not be delivered until 2026 during a hearing before the U.K. Public Accounts Committee. The Home Office had previously said the transition would likely happen in 2025.

Read More >

June 16, 2021 | Comments
Bittium received a purchase order from the Finnish Defense Forces for system support concerning the Bittium Tactical Wireless IP Network (TAC WIN) and Bittium Tough VoIP systems that are meant for tactical communications.

Read More >

June 16, 2021 | Comments
The Leonardo Global Group, led by Leonardo Australia, has undertaken an internal agreement to work collaboratively in pursuit of the Royal Australian Navy’s SEA 1442 Phase 5 – Maritime Communications Modernization (MCM) Project. The agreement will leverage the incumbency and capabilities delivered to the radio access network (RAN) under SEA 1442 Phase 4 by the Leonardo Global Group individual entities.

Read More >

June 10, 2021 | Comments
At the beginning of the year, Hytera Mobilfunk (HMF) transferred its channel business to a separate company, Hytera Communications Germany, which will continue to exclusively offer Hytera products to its customers.

Read More >

June 09, 2021 | Comments
Monogoto closed $11 million in funding led by Team8, with participation from Telefonica Tech Ventures and Singtel Innov8, as well as Alter Venture Partners, Triventures and Planven Entrepreneur Ventures.

Read More >

June 08, 2021 | Comments
Leonardo signed an agreement for the acquisition of 70% of the share capital of Alea, a company specializing in mission- and business-critical communication software, with the option for a subsequent acquisition of the remaining 30%.

Read More >

June 04, 2021 | Comments
On 2 June, the BroadGNSS project successfully hit the first milestone of its open market consultation (OMC) phase with a successful webinar with interested suppliers.

Read More >

June 03, 2021 | Comments
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) published a white paper titled “MEC Security: Status of Standards Support and Future Evolutions,” which was written by several authors participating in multi-access edge computing (MEC) and other related ETSI groups.

Read More >

June 02, 2021 | Comments
Airbus doubled down on its response to the COVID-19 crisis in India, delivering more than 36 tons of additional medical equipment to the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS) and deploying humanitarian flights to move supplies from abroad as well as within the country.

Read More >

June 02, 2021 | Comments
The Malta Police Force deployed Motorola Solutions’ VB400 body-worn cameras to all frontline officers across the Republic of Malta. The rollout is part of the Malta Police Force’s transformation strategy, which aims to modernize the police force while increasing trust and transparency with the community.

Read More >

Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Next
Page 6 of 417.


September 2021

27 - 30
International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2021
Las Vegas

October 2021

18 - 20
Colorado NENA/APCO 2021 Conference

November 2021

2 - 3
Wireless Leadership Summit (WLS)
Austin, Texas

3 - 5
Critical Communications World 2021
Madrid, Spain

More Events >

Site Navigation